New babies bring so much joy and anticipation and one of the best (and sometimes hardest parts) of preparing for their arrival is the work that goes into picking their name.
Whether you choose something traditional or a name of your own design, seeing your baby’s name in print each time you walk into the nursery is sure to put a smile on your face and serve as a welcome reminder of a love that started building long before your little one arrived.
Each of our nursery print sets is made to order to make sure your little ones' names are the star of the show.
- No more trips to the frame shop! Each of our frames is made-to-order here in the US using the highest quality materials.
- Frames use shatterproof acrylic instead of glass for added safety and durability
// FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS //
(1) Does my purchase include all 3 prints?
Yes. This set (and any set that shows 3 prints hanging over a crib or bed) includes all 3 prints when you purchase. I also offer single prints but you'll only see one print in the pictures and the listing will include the phrase "single print" in the product title.
(2) Will you ship them to my house?
I sure will! I'll ship a sparkly new package straight to your doorstep. Your items will be securely packaged to keep them safe during shipping.
(3) What kind of paper do you print on?
8x10s and 11x14s are printed on thick, high quality art paper - twice as thick as the cardstock you'd likely buy for arts and crafts at home.
(4) Can I see a preview so I know how my child's name will look before you print?
Sure! Request a preview in the notes when you check out and I will happily send one over within 3 business days of purchase. Please note - I'll wait for your approval before I print so please be prompt in your response. If you tend to avoid your email inbox, I wouldn't recommend requesting a preview as a delayed approval from you will delay shipping on my end :)