Create a gorgeous nursery the whole family will love with a set of black and white wall art that's the perfect mix of modern and boho.
Whether you choose something traditional or names of your own design, seeing your babies names in print each time you walk into their room is sure to put a smile on your face and serve as a welcome reminder of a love that started building long before your little ones arrived.
// PRODUCT FEATURES //
- Set includes 3 Framed Art Prints: (1) initial print, (1) quote and (1) striped eucalyptus print
- Choose between 3 SIZES:
- Pictured size is 16x20 over a standard crib or queen size bed
- Need more help? Click here to jump over to our size guide.
// FRAMING DETAILS //
- No more trips to the frame shop! Each of our frames is made-to-order here in the US using the highest quality materials.
- Frames use shatterproof acrylic instead of glass for added safety and durability
// SHIPPING TIME //
Current turnaround time for frames is approx. 2 weeks
- All Framed prints ship 2-day air for added safety (and speedy delivery!)
// FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS //
(1) Does my purchase include all 3 prints?
Yes. This set (and any set that shows 3 prints hanging over a crib or bed) includes all 3 prints when you purchase. I also offer single prints but you'll only see one print in the pictures and the listing will include the phrase "single print" in the product title.
(2) Will you ship them to my house?
I sure will! I'll ship a sparkly new package straight to your doorstep. Your items will be securely packaged to keep them safe during shipping.
(3) What kind of paper do you print on?
8x10s and 11x14s are printed on thick, high quality art paper - twice as thick as the cardstock you'd likely buy for arts and crafts at home.
(4) Can I see a preview so I know how my child's name will look before you print?
Sure! Request a preview in the notes when you check out and I will happily send one over within 3 business days of purchase. Please note - I'll wait for your approval before I print so please be prompt in your response. If you tend to avoid your email inbox, I wouldn't recommend requesting a preview as a delayed approval from you will delay shipping on my end :)