LGBTQ Pride Blanket
"This is the second I've purchased and I am absolutely in love with the fabric and the design is just beautiful!" - Shelly
:: LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE ::
Celebrate Pride month with this super soft, personalized rainbow blanket.
This extra soft rainbow baby blanket is perfect for a cozy nap with mom and mommy, dad and daddy or mom and dad and it's sure to become everyone’s favorite “blankie.”
Each blanket is made to order to make sure your little one’s name is the star of the show.
All proceeds go to the Trevor Project to support LGBTQ youth.
- Snuggly soft minky blanket
- Personalized design on the front
- Back side is solid white
- Two sizes available:
- 30"x40" - perfect size for babies and toddlers
- 50"x60" - perfect for toddlers and small children
- Personalized blankets ship within 1 week of ordering
- Need it sooner? Email me to ask about rushing production.
- Each personalized design is infused into the fabric making it fade-resistant and super soft
- Machine wash cool / gentle cycle
- Dry on low (casual) setting
Free shipping on orders over $75
LGBTQ Pride Blanket
All of our products ship from Arizona (blankets) or Florida (everything else.)
Orders ship within 10 days of ordering.
Need it sooner?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can rush your order.
Note: there is a $20 upcharge to rush your order.
We’re happy to send a final preview of your order before it ships. Just let us know you’d like a preview in the notes at checkout.
Preview requests will DELAY shipping by up to 3 days.
Things to Know
- Colors may vary slightly due to color resolution on your monitor/device.
- Prayer Bears are handmade and will have slight variations. If you order more than 1 at a time I do my best to make them match as closely as possible.
- Art prints do not include real gold foil; gold words have a faux foil texture
From our family to yours:
As a small, family-owned business we fill every order with a little magic and a whole lot of love.
We believe deeply that God loves ALL of his children fully and unconditionally - no matter what their race, religion or sexual orientation is - and we can't wait to walk alongside you as we raise radically inclusive, faith-filled families.